Introduction to Business Management 9th Edition
South Africa’s leading introductory business management textbook continues to introduce diploma and degree, undergraduate and postgraduate students to the dynamics of the organisational environment.
The textbook is suitable for a range of courses from a B.Com or National Diploma through to an MBA.
Introduction to Business Management ninth edition explores the business environment in which we operate and explains management principles such as planning, organising, leading, and controlling.
The textbook also has an in-depth focus on the functional areas of management that include human resources, marketing, public relations, financial management, operations management, and purchasing and supply management.
- A new chapter that introduces the student to general management
- A revised chapter on corporate social responsibility
- New case studies and additional examples
- Updated information relating to the new Companies Act
- Additional information on development methods and talent management